Forgotten your password?
Your password was sent to you in the email when you first registered. If you have forgotten it, just enter your email address below, and then click "Remind Me".
Please check your spam folers, and it often helps if you add our email address email@example.com to your contacts list.
Forgotten your email address?
The email address is the email you provided us when you first registered your website.
If you have forgotten your email address, then please contact us with your name, phone number and website address and we will respond as soon as possible.
Reasons why you may get automatically logged out
- You have used an incorrect password more than 3 times. You will need to wait 30 minutes before trying again. Do not try before 30 minutes, or the clock will restart another 30 minutes. This feature is to prevent your account being hacked.
- It has been more than 10 minutes since you last navigated to a new page. Make sure you save your changes regularly when composing long text.
- A change of IP address ;on your broadband connection (this happens once per day by some broadband connections), and also prevents sessions being stolen.
- We have restarted our server to install an upgrade (you may need to wait 3 minutes before logging in again)
- You tried to access a resource you were not permitted to use.
- The privacy setting in your browsers internet settings is blocking session cookies. Please set it to medium/default.